I’m so excited that I have been nominated for a Liebster Award by the lovely Sharlene and Josh from Through R Eyes . Thank you so much Sharlene and Josh for nominating me. It means a lot to me that people are reading my content and enjoying it enough to nominate me!
Josh and Sharlene share their lives together through absolutely incredible photography over on their blog. Please go and check them out – they’re so talented!
What is the Liebster Award?
The Liebster Award 2017 is an award introducing new bloggers to the blogging community and to provide recognition for their contribution to the blogging community so far! It only exists on the internet and it is given to bloggers by bloggers.
Liebster is the German word for “a person very much liked or loved by someone else” which really captures what this award is all about!
If you would like to know more about it you can click the link to read the Official 2017 Liebster Award Rules.
My Favourite Blogs
There are a few blogs that I read religiously and I couldn’t pick just one to link back to, so here are my 3 favourite blogs:
Nomination Questions from Sharlene and Josh
What inspires your blog?
Everything! I purposely opted not to go too “niche” with my blog so that I could freely write about anything and everything I wanted.
What are 3 items you would take on a stranded island?
My laptop so I could blog and listen to Spotify
Amy because we watch a lot of I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here – so between us we’ve probably learnt some survival skills
My Hard Rock Cafe hoody
If you could live anywhere where would it be?
Probably York, England because I lived there for 3 years while I was at University and I loved it.
How did you come up with your blog name?
My name is Megan and this blog is my platform to say things 😉
What’s one of your favorite memories?
I have two memories – my Graduation from University in July 2013 – that was a long 3-year slog to get my degree but I had a lovely day with my family and friends and I will never forget it.
My other favourite memory was when me and Amy went to Edinburgh Fringe Festival in September 2017. It was an amazing weekend away – we crammed so much in and had brilliant craic along the way.
If you could only eat 1 thing for the rest of your life what would it be?
The “Truckstop Burger” from Bootleggers, Belfast: Beef burger, battered pickles, bbq sauce, cheese, aioli, red onion, tomato & lettuce. It’s to DIE for.
What’s your favorite quote?
Semi-Colon – Where the author could’ve ended the sentence but decided to keep going. The author is you and the sentence is your life.
I saw this on Pinterest one day and it resonated!
What’s something you can’t live without?
Just Like Heaven by The Cure
If you could trade places with anyone for a day who would it be and why?
Donald Trump – I’d spend my whole day reversing all of his terrible decisions
My Nominees Are:
My Questions for my Nominees are:
- What inspired you to start your blog?
- If you could re-do anything in your life – what would it be?
- If you won the lottery – what would be the first thing you would buy?
- What is your favourite book?
- Describe yourself in 3 words.
- If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life what would it be?
- If you were granted one wish – what would it be?
- What’s something you can’t live without?
- Favorite song?
- If you could have dinner with any celebrity, dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- Thank the person who nominated you, and put a link to their blog on your blog.
- Display the award (feature image) on your blog.
- Write a 150-300-word post about your favorite blog that is not your own. Explain why you like the blog, provide links.
- Provide 10 random facts about yourself (optional).
- Nominate 5 – 11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers that you feel deserve the award.
- List these rules in your post.
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster Award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it.
- Post a comment in the comments of (the award post) so your post and blog can be viewed