8 Must-Have Apps for Bloggers

I finally upgraded my phone this weekend – I got a new gold iPhone 7. I’m already obsessed with it and I hope you will be able to see the improvement in my blog picture quality. Well, once I’ve had a chance to play around with it a bit more! When I was re-downloading allRead more

Celebrate Valentines Day on a Budget

How To Celebrate Valentines Day On A Budget

Valentines Day is creeping up quickly – doesn’t Christmas seem like just a few days ago?! Like Christmas, it’s very easy to go overboard on Valentines Day without even realising it. Showing someone that you love them doesn’t have to cost a lot of money – it’s the thought that counts. We’re having a low-key celebration thisRead more

Use Tailwind to Boost Your Blog

How to Use Tailwind To Boost Your Blog

If you’re a blogger, I’m sure you’ve heard about Tailwind. If you haven’t – it’s an app which allows you to schedule your pins on Pinterest. Since I started using Tailwind properly, the amount of traffic coming to my blog has almost DOUBLED and it’s growing every day. In fact, Pinterest has become my largestRead more

Celebrating Small Victories

Celebrating the Small Victories

  “You may not be where you want to be but thank God you aren’t where you used to be” – Joyce Meyer It’s easy to forget to celebrate the small victories in your life. Especially when things aren’t going so well. When I’m really struggling with anxiety, it’s difficult to focus my mind long enoughRead more

Just Add Blog Review

Just Add Blog – Bloggers Subscription Box Review

I’m so excited to have the opportunity to review January’s Just Add Blog subscription box! *This post contains affiliate links which means I may receive a small commission if you subscribe through my link. This is at no extra cost to you! I will not endorse any products or brands which I do not believeRead more

6 TV Shows to Binge-Watch on Netflix

Going out and being sociable is great but sometimes there’s just nothing better than staying and binge-watching an entire series on Netflix. It’s also a great procrastination tool (not that I would ever advocate for that of course!) Here are some of my favourites: Dynasty           Dynasty is a modern reboot ofRead more

Marc Jacobs Highliner VoxBox Header

Marc Jacobs Beauty Matte Highliner – Vox Box Review

  This month I was lucky enough to receive the Marc Jacobs Beauty Matte Highliner Vox Box to review. Not only was this my first Vox Box, these were also the first products from Marc Jacobs that I’ve ever tried. First things first, I’d like to disclose that I received these product complimentary from Influenster forRead more

Live Your Best Life

How To Live Your Best Life

“Live Your Best Life” This is my mantra. It might sound cheesy but stay with me, because I want to tell you how you too, can live your best life and be happier in yourself. My Story It wasn’t until the second half of 2017 that I started to realise the importance of living forRead more

13 Places to Promote Your Latest Blog Post

13 Places to Promote Your Latest Blog Post

So you’ve written a piece of content to be proud of – now you have to make sure that people read it! As a blogger, they say that 20% of your time should be spent CREATING your content, and the other 80% should be spent PROMOTING it! I’ve put together a list of places thatRead more

Soph x MakeUp Revolution palette

Soph x MakeUp Revolution Eyeshadow Palette Review and Swatches

*This post contains affiliate links which means I may receive a small commission if you make a purchase. This is at no cost to you! I will not endorse any products or brands which I do not believe in* I finally got my hands on the Soph x MakeUp Revolution eyeshadow palette last week. I’ve beenRead more